BUSINESS LAW APPLICABLE TO THE TOURIST INDUSTRY OF ANDALUSIA. TRADE LAW IN A CHANGING ENVIRONMENT
This research group has an extensive research experience in the area of Commercial Law.
- Responsibility of tourism enterprises.
- Tourism services user protection.
- E-commerce and consumer protection.
- Societies, change control, minority shareholders and stock market.
- Financial crisis and the design of bankruptcy solutions.
- Study and proposal for the development of a regulation for the Andalusia tourism law regarding the tourism industry.
- The development of new technologies and their influence on private law.
- Legal advice on business law.
- Realisation of legal expertise: Conflict about the implementation of tourism standards. Protection of property prior to the acquisition of title of industrial and intellectual property. Damage and responsibility in the areas of e-commerce and tourism. Commercial law in general.
- Preparation of contracts: Tourism. General conditions of telematic sales. Disclosure of data bases. Distribution. Commercial law in general.
- Legal audit: Data protection and Web pages.
- Legal expertise.
- Creation and publication of teaching material related to business activity.
- Development of texts and compilation material for the pre-legislative stages in private law.
- Arbitration and mediation in the commercial field.