Cardiovascular Development and Angiogenesis
The research group Cardiovascular Development and Angiogenesis has an extensive background in the research of cardiovascular development. Often its works are cited as reference in the development of coronary arteries and epicardium, and as well in the application of immunohistochemistry methods and gene expressions during embryonic development. The 9 members of the research staff are in close collaboration with other national and international research groups, among their collaborations use an in vivo model of angiogenesis to evaluate various compounds with possible modulation of angiogenic factor. The group is part of the Red de Terapia Celular (TERCEL) (http://www.red-tercel.com/) and of the Red de Enfermedades Cardiovasculares (RECAVA) (http://recava.com).
- Study of embryonic epithelial-mesenchymal transitions.
- Cardiovascular development.
- Embryological cardiovascular development.
- Mechanisms of peritoneal regeneration.
- Immunohistochemical techniques.
- Studies about angiogenesis.
- Advice about: - Angiogenesis. - Gene expression. - Detection of markers.
Main Researcher: JOSÉ MARÍA PÉREZ POMARES
PAI Reference: CTS488