Design of Advanced Interfaces (DIANA)
DIANA(research, development and innovation planning of the Junta the AndalucÃa works on novel advanced interfaces for applications to the new information and communication technologies. The main focus of the Networks and Radio Technology group is the analysis, modelling, control and management of new generation communication networks (both cellular and multihop networks, mesh or sensors network). A line of evaluation and development of software architectures and development of mobile applications eHealth is also included. Man-Machine Interaction line engaged in design, development and evaluation of new interactive systems, specially those related to mixed reality, brain-computer interfaces and new paradigms of interaction. This line includes design and development of projects related to narration and interaction. Design of Electronic Systems line is focused mainly on design and development of hardware/software of monitorization and control systems. Educational innovation line is focused in ICT applied to teaching, engineering teaching and transversal competences.
- Networks and Radio Technology.
- Human-Machine Interfaces and Virtual Reality.
- Electronic Systems Design.
- Educational Innovation.
- Virtual reality.
- Interactive systems. Brain Computer Interaction
- Cellular radio networks.
- Smart antennas technology.
- Monitoring and remote control of industrial facilities.
- Sensor networks. Body area networks.
- ElectrÃ³nic and interactive art.
- Technology for teaching.