Technologies and new Languages for Production Art and Teaching Art
This research group is part of the Faculty of Fine Arts of the University of Malaga. The teaching staff has a strong professional background in plastic arts. Together they combine a broad spectrum of knowledge from traditional techniques to the most recent techniques used in contemporal arts today and finding the continuity in-between. Each one of them has created various expositions and has organised artistic events of international reputation on the topic and has been research projects as well as creative development projects.
- Reflections about the language of art originating from the artistic work itself.
- Accords and discords between technology and art throughout history
- New technologies applied in today’s production of art.
- Relation between traditional art forms and the most recent techniques: from ceramics to electronics.
- New forms of expression in the arts, in production and teaching.
- Experimental music for artistic intervention. Electronic vending.
- Artistics robotics.
- Organization of expositions related to the topic.
- Art and technology symposium.
- Advisor to centres of contemporary art.
- Workshops in ceramics, new technologies, electronic arts, etc
- Apps. Technologies for educational games around art.