This research group located at the Department of Human Physiology and Education Physical Sports of the Faculty of Medicine, its accounts with a laboratory of functional tests. At present, this team wants to create a Unit Teaching-Care on Sports Medicine;in this way students can improve their knowledge through active learning, so they can may respond to a higher number of patients.
- Neuroendocrine control during exercise.
- Cardiorespiratory adaptation during the implementation of an activity.
- Cineantropometric study of different groups of athletes.
- Aerobic exercise until exhaustion, analyzing fatigue area.
- Laboratory of functional test.
- Studies of sport medical (in the university community and the general population).
- Studies of sport medicine.
- Health care in sporting events.
- Health care to sports clubs.