Management and Leadership of Companies
The research group Management and Leadership of Companies of the Department of Accountancy and Management, Faculty of Economics and Business Studies is specialized in the cost analysis of different business sectors and the study of the position of women in Spanish universities. A strong experience is the basis to conduct gender-related business studies and studies about cost control in universities, companies and public administrations.
- Analysis of the situation of women in the University from a gender perspective.
- Organization, account planning, cost calculation, cost analysis and cost control for: - Universities. - Public sports facilities. - Companies of the health sector. - Audio visual companies. - Tourism and hotel business.
- Suitability assessment of economic and financial accounting instruments, informative and analytic, for co-operatives as well as studies focussed on consolidation.
- Comparative analysis of the accounting normalization in Spain and the European Union.
- Edition of reports from a gender perspective.
- Cost planning and cost control for universities.
- Accounting adaptation for companies.
- Product cost calculation.
- Adaptation to the European Union accounting directives.
- Accounting training courses.