Computational Intelligence and Image Analysis
The core activity of this group is focused on the development of models for Neurocomputation, computational learning and image analysis. The product of their research has been applied to various sectors such as the e-learning and biomedicine.
- Neurocomputation: recurrent neural networks, competitive and self-organized.
- Analysis of digital images.
- Analysis of clustering and classification.
- Recognition and identification of patterns.
- Computational Learning.
- Systems to support decisions.
- Artificial intelligence applied to medicine.
- Development of intelligent systems to help business decisions.
- Data Acquisition System via GPS.
- Design & manufacture of digital mobile video sensors (systems for inspection tasks and surveillance).
- Analysis of digital images to detect abnormalities.
Main Researcher: EZEQUIEL LOPEZ RUBIO
PAI Reference: TIC163