Globalization, technologies, teaching and learning
The objectives of the Gtea group are to establish communication and development paths through new technologies, especially with the Internet and its possibilities for education, lifelong learning and the development of institutions, companies and professionals. This interdisciplinary team is made up of teachers and researchers from different areas such as pedagogy, mathematics, computer science and graphic design, among others.
- Educational innovation with technological innovation.
- Design, production, experimentation and evaluation of innovative teaching materials.
- Technical and pedagogical advice related to the development of training projects for distance learning and e-learning.
- Scientific and technical advice on the impact of the information technology and communication technologies (ICT).
- Evaluation of emerging training needs.
- Training evaluation service with CoRubric (https://corubric.com).
- Video Annotation Service with OVA (https://coannotation.com).
- Advice for the development and implementation of ICT innovation projects.
- Development of educational resources and materials.