TRAINING, ORIENTATION, EMPLOYABILITY, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, INCLUSION AND INNOVATION GROUP
Research group formed by researchers linked to education, orientation, social education, art, psychology, pedagogy, the company, the economy, the sciences of communication and the sciences of the health. This multidisciplinary propitiates the approach from different perspectives and from the specialization.
- Training in formal and non-formal areas addressed to educational professionals and students of all educational levels.
- Training for employment. Practicum and external practices.
- Training for the improvement of coexistence, mediation and conflict management and resolution.
- Improvement of employability. Indicators of labor insertion. Areas of professionalism and emerging labor sectors.
- Professional competences. Professional qualification and certification of professionalism.
- Areas of entrepreneurship: social, productive, educational, cultural. Social economy.
- Inclusion educational, social, labor. Interculturality. Multiculturality.
- Training to promote entrepreneurial culture. Management of entrepreneurial initiatives. Design and evaluation of projects.
- Analysis of professional profiles, occupational profiles and areas of professionalization. Career Management Programs. Professional Projects.
- Strategies, resources and dynamics to improve employability.
- Training in new technologies and development of digital skills.
- Conflict resolution in social, educational and labor contexts.
- Planes, programs, resources and attention to diversity.
- Art, culture and heritage: museum initiatives linked to education, social commitment and innovative transfer of art.