Recovery of the Andalusian Literary Heritage
The research group Recovery of the Andalusian literary heritage located within the Department of Hispanic Philology II and Literary Theory, Faculty of Philosophy and Letters at the University of Malaga is specialized in the study of 16th to 20th Century literature from Andalusia or from authors who lived in Andalusia. The research staff consists of 36 members with more than 15 years of experience and an extensive list of publications. In addition, these researchers also write narratives and books to encourage reading among children of all ages.
- 16th-20th Century Andalusian literature.
- Literature and newspaper journalism in the 19th and 20th Centuries.
- Presence of women in the Andalusian literature.
- Writers who lived in Andalusia.
- Literature for children and adolescents.
- Recovery of little known writers (Andalusian or who lived in Andalusia).
- Studies about the Andalusian literary heritage.
- Creation of writers’ dictionaries.
- Studies about literature for children and adolescents.