ANDALUSIAN POETRY AND PROSE OF THE GOLDEN AGE
"Andalusian Literature of the Golden Age" (LITANSO) is reconfigured from the old research group called "Andalusian Poetry and Prose of the Golden Age" coordinated by Dr. D. JosÃ© Lara Garrido (1990-2017). Their tasks --from plural fields of recovery, editing, commentary and reception-- aim to deep in the knowledge, interpretation and impact of the golden literature of Andalusian authors, produced in Andalusia or inspired by it.
- Recovery, edition and study of Andalusian literature of the Golden Age.
- Reception and canon of the Andalusian literature of the Golden Age.
- Projection of Andalusian poetry and prose of the Golden Age in the 20th and 21st centuries.
- The mythological fable in the Andalusian poetry of the Golden Age.
- Andalusian Literature of the Golden Age and Woman.
- The Andalusian literature of the Golden Age in network.
- Critical study of Andalusian literature during the Golden Age.
- The cataloging of files related to the Golden Age and Andalusia.
- Realization of editions of Andalusian literary works of the Golden Age.
- Preparation of network resources for the knowledge and study of the Andalusian literature of the Golden Age.
- National and international conference organization for conferences on these lines of research.
- Publication of collective works with group research results.