Operations and Sustainability: TICS, Quality and Labour Risk Prevention
This research group located within the Department of Economics and Business Administration, School of Engineering Industry. They are specialized in: management of safety and health in manufacturing and construction sectors; in carrying out environmental impact studies, sustainability and quality in industrial processes and business; and information and communications technologies, both in the public and private sectors.
- Occupational Risks Prevention Systems.
- Quality Management Systems.
- Environmental Management Systems.
- Social responsibility of enterprises.
- Process Improvement and Productivity.
- Information and Communication Technologies.
- International Cooperation for Development and Sustainability.
- Audit and diagnostics of Occupational Risks Prevention Systems.
- Integrate Environmental Management, Health and Safety and Quality in the overall management of the company.
- Improving processes and sustainability.
- Â· ICT implementation in enterprises.
- Security integration in methods and production processes, risk assessment and emergency measures.