Evaluation of Programs for Psychological and Social Intervention
The research group Evaluation of Programs for Psychological and Social Intervention of the Department of Personality, Assessment and Psychological Treatment disposes of a strong experience in the studies of socialization processes of individuals with mental handicaps. E.g., this group from Malaga created the radio broadcast ‘rompiendo barreras’ (‘breaking barriers’) starring persons with mental diseases. It is not only used as a therapy, but also as a means for integration. As specialists in psychotherapy the 15 members of the group evaluate various psychological and social intervention programs of facilities dealing with drug dependency or psychological intervention of abusive individuals. The main objective is the improvement of the positive effects in the patients.
- Evaluation of mental health services and programs.
- Activities for the integration of persons with mental handicaps.
- Well-being and mental health.
- Evaluation of social and mental health programs.
- Psychological guidance/assistance.
- Programs for social integration.
- Promotion of well-being and personal balance.
Main Researcher: MARGARITA ORTIZ-TALLO ALARCON
PAI Reference: HUM300