SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY AND THE CHALLENGES OF 21st CENTURY
The PSY21 group is interested in different areas of social sciences in general and social psychology in particular, especially for some of the most relevant social phenomena of the beginnings of the 21st century. His years of experience has permitted increase the respect and promote different research interests under the umbrella of Social Psychology and Environmental Psychology.
- Ecological attitudes and behavior; attachment to the place.
- Environmental communication and climate change.
- Environment and health. Restorative effects.
- Environmental volunteering. Social volunteering; social participation.
- Causal attributions of poverty; intervention in groups at risk of exclusion; belief in a righteous world.
- Aggressive behavior in adults; perception of violence against women.
- Cults and sects; coercive persuasion and attitude change; psychological abuse strategies in interpersonal and group contexts.
- Emotional intelligence and burnout in high school teachers; mobbing, cyberbullying, grooming and sexting.
- Tourism: attitudes, perceptions and motivations of residents and tourists.
- Quality of life studies.
- Design education campaigns and environmental communication.
- Energy conservation Programs in public and private sector.
- Impact of tourism studies.Opinions, satisfaction, and loyalty of tourists towards the destination of the Costa del Sol.
- New technologies from the perspective of users: usability, privacy, and security.