Researching in Sport Sciences
The research group Researching in SportSsciences of the Department of Didactics of Musical, Plastic and Corporal Expression of the Faculty of Education Science investigates the problems of obesity and overweight in childhood and its relation to sedentarism and physical activity. The multidisciplinary group was founded in the year 2000 and consists of 12 researchers, namely nutritionists, educationalists, physicians and graduate students from Sports and Physical education sciences. In addition, the group members have proven experience in collaborations and contracts with companies.
- Studies about the body structure and its relation to physical activity: - Childhood obesity - Physical condition vs. Health in all age groups.
- Analysis of the body structure and the physical condition of the study subjects.
- Advice about the improvement of health and the physical condition.
- Advice about adequate age related activities, physical condition and health (personalised training).
- Systems for the improvement of visual perception through training panels for goals.
- Educational programs for the training in sports and physical condition.