Electric Power Systems-Malaga
The research group Electric Power Systems – Malaga of the Department of Electrical Engineering of the University of Malaga is specialized in the optimization of electric systems aiming to achieve improved energy efficiency. The fundamental research is of interest in the hydroelectric designs, wind-photovoltaic plats design and all types of electric power generation, as well as electrical installation troubleshooting. This research group has an extensive experience in research and teaching and also numerous collaborations with public and private companies.
- Optimization of electric energy systems.
- Analysis of the electric power market. Electricity rates.
- Electric protection. Application of time-frequency transforms.
- Time-frequency analysis of electric transistors.
- Substation predictive maintenance.
- Small hydroelectric power generators.
- Wind and photovoltaic plants.
- Quality of electric energy.
- Localizing faults in electrical installations.
- Protection against electric power outages.
- Analysis of the electric energy market.
- Analysis of electric power networks.
- Electricity rates.