The research group Theory of Well-Being located at the Department of Economic History and Theory of the Faculty of Economics and Business Studies is specialized in the area of microeconomic theory. These scientists optimize strategies followed by politicians; they also use different models to explain electoral results after elections. A section of the group is focused on public economy, whose studies resulted in the creation of a system that facilitates the distribution process of scholarships among students.
- Microeconomic theory:- Political economy.- Public economy.- Social choice. -Implementacion theory. -Mechanism design.
- Development of distribution systems: - Scholarships for students. - Employees in a company.
- Advisor to political parties.
- Design and implementation of employee incentive systems in a company.
- Organization of congresses on economy.