Data Analysis in Psychology
This research group was founded in 1995. The 8 members are specialists in data analysis of repeated measures designs and time series designs and as well of variables associated with organ donation and transplantation. The focus hereby lies on the assessment of social issues that entail a low rate of organ donators and the organization of awareness raising activities. The group has proven to be very innovative in research and teaching, which resulted in filing of various patents about the laboratory equipment for research in vision.
- Psychological and psychosocial variables associated with the position towards organ donation and transplantation.
- Processing of visual information.
- Data analysis of repeated measures designs and time series design.
- Innovation in the teaching of methodologies.
- Clinical and epidemiological research in health sciences.
- Development of laboratory equipment for research in visual perception.
- Research about variables associated with cell and skin grafts and organ transplantations.
- Training courses in statistical data analysis.