INTERACTIVE FICTION, DIGITAL ANIMATION AND VIDEO GAMES
The research group Interactive Fiction, Digital Animation and Video Games of the Faculty of Communication Sciences, specializes in the development of new audiovisual productions in 2D and 3D for the use in mobile phones, DVDs, Blu-ray and interactive DTT amongst other media. In addition, the researchers working in this interdisciplinary area cover different fields such as graphic design, computer science, digital animation, video games design, etc. Therefore, its researchers are specialists in audiovisual media and have an extensive curriculum in teaching and research material.
- Video games design.
- Development of interactive digital media content.
- Animation in 2D and 3D.
- Interaction, new methods and new technologies.
- Expert advice on digital interactive media.
- Advice on new fiction emerging platforms.
- Development of new multidisciplinary applications: -Development of multimedia content. -Interface designs.
- Professionals and researchers training on the lines of research.