Legal Aspects of the Taxation of Non-Residents
The research group Legal Aspects of the Taxation of Non-residents of the Department of Financial Law, Political Economics and Philosophy of Law of the Faculty Law is specialized in the study on aspects of international taxation. Academic research is focused on the analysis of the fiscal system in Spain in relation to the directives, resolutions and rulings emitted by the European Union. The research group, founded in 2001, consists of 7 members with strong curriculums in research and teaching, it has been involved in numerous collaborations with other universities.
- Analysis of legal implications of the taxation of nonresidents.
- Incidents related to the ruling from the court of justice of the European Union on taxation of non-residents.
- Implications of the directives on the internal system.
- Advice and consulting on any question about international taxation.
- Fiscal aspects on an international level.
- Impact of fiscal directives on our internal system.