Andalusian Historical Research
This research group, located at the Faculty of Philosophy and Letters of the University of Malaga, consists of seven scientists who conduct studies on social, economical, political and cultural history of Andalusia. In addition, they investigate the origins of the brotherhoods and companies in Andalusia.
- Foreign colonies in the history of Spain.
- The business world (businesses and entrepreneurs) in the past.
- Everyday life throughout history.
- Popular/folkloric religion.
- Antifrancoist resistance in Andalusia and Spain.
- Groups and social classes in general.
- History in the mirror literary resources.
- Studies of economic history.
- Studies on the religiousness.
- Studies of social history based on sources from the press and literature.
- Organization of congresses about the history and the colonies of foreigners.