Engineering of Integrated Systems
The ISIS Group was founded in 1990 in the Department of Electronics Technology, University of Malaga. Many of its members have extensive experience in cognitive systems and artificial intelligence. Currently such knowledge has been applied to the field of robotics, computer vision and Ambient Intelligence.
- Broadband Communications.
- Multimedia Systems.
- Design of microelectronic systems: VLSI-ASICs.
- Soft Computing (Artificial Neural Networks, Fuzzy Systems and Genetic Algorithms).
- Autonomous Systems. Humanoid Robotics.
- Computer Vision.
- Ambient Intelligence.
- Technologies for Ambient Assisted Living (AAL).
- Augmented Reality Systems.
- Technology and architecture of intelligent sensors that can be integrated with wireless communications technologies.
- Learning by imitation in robotics.
- Human-Machine vision interfaces.
- · Autonomous mobile systems and control architectures.
- Research work in the field of mobile telephony.
- Projects of Advanced Tele-Home Care. Telemedicine.
- Development of Augmented Reality System for using in exhibitions, learning, etc.
- Soft Computing techniques applied to the health sector. Study of detection rates and epidemic modeling of infectious disease.
Main Researcher: FRANCISCO SANDOVAL HERNANDEZ
PAI Reference: TIC125