Evaluation and Innovation in Education in Andalusia
The research group Evaluation and Innovation in education in Andalusia consists of 20 research members. Academic work is focussed on the evaluation of the educational system in Andalusia with the goal to define improvements and to implement new sources of educational value. These sources include new technologies, ecology and bilingualism. Furthermore, the group is specialized in the improvement of the teaching staff regarding topics like digital alphabetisation, information and communication technologies (ICT) or new challenges in education as asked for by todayâ€™s society.
- Teaching staff.
- Educational innovation.
- Educational evaluation.
- Online training.
- New technologies applied in the field of education.
- Supporting directives for the development of the education program in Andalusia.
- Advice for the training of personnel.
- Group dynamics and learning communities.
- Design and evaluation of programs for training, innovation and improvement.
- The pedagogical use of ICTs.
- Addressing and training of school level, business and corporate environments in the matter of gender-related conflict management.