Research on Electronic Commerce - EUMEDNET
The group "Eumednet" is a research team specializing in the study of the economic and social consequences of Internet. Promotes the social and educational use of Internet and has created a website (address, http://www.eumed.net/), which provides an encyclopedia and a virtual library with numerous free publications of Social Sciences, Economics and Law.
- Legal Problems of electronic commerce.
- Economic impact of electronic commerce.
- Teaching over the Internet.
- Training on the Internet (e-learning).
- Editing and maintenance of the Virtual Library, the Newspaper Library and the Virtual Interactive Multimedia Encyclopedia (EMVI) from its website.
- Advice on economic and legal aspects of electronic commerce.
- Organization of international scientific conferences over the Internet.
- Editing and web publications of books and academic journals.
- Courses and training over the Internet (e-learning).