Industrial Informatics and Microelectronics (MINFO)
The MINFO (Computer Microelectronics) research group, which is part of Informatics Technical School, is mainly committed to the research and development of electronic instruments for the improvement of the efficiency of the production lines in industrial surroundings.
- Laser-based electronic instruments.
- Design of circuits, both analogical and digital.
- New technologies in electronic design. Application to electronic cards.
- Processing of images in industrial surroundings.
- Automatic supervision of industrial processes.
- Applications for improving the efficiency of production processes.
- Acquisition and processing of images for the purposes of their application to specific inspection and to the improvement of the quality in industrial processes.
- Electronic design and development of prototype cards for the purposes of the maintenance of bank terminals.