BUSINESS MODERNIZATION AND NEW PRODUCTS CREATION IN TOURISM SECTOR
This research group consists of several doctor and graduates in economics and business studies. Their work is closely related to the tourism field and economic history of tourism, among other subjects. Therefore, these researchers analyzed various sectors that are of interest to both public and private companies. Part of their work excels in the search for new products to stimulate the supply and demand in tourism. Among this new business approach the promotion of rural, adventure, sports tourism, and public tourist accommodation; such as hostels or paradors, as well as nautical tourism in marinas is emphasized.
- Corporate culture in the tourism sector.
- Growth and internationalization of the tourist business.
- Sustainable development and creation of new products.
- Management of the tourist business in a globalized economy.
- Economic history of tourism.
- Diagnosis and impact analysis on tourism.
- Analysis of the steady flow and queues within the port area.
- General coordination of tourist projects.
- Advice given to public companies in the tourism sector.
- Internationalization of the tourist business.
- Sustainable and responsible development of tourism.
- Analysis of adventure tourism.
- Training in corporate networks.
- Implementation of new technologies in the area of human resources.
- Implementation and teaching through e-learning.