LOW DOSE RADIATION PROTECTION
The research group of Low Dose Radiation Protection, in the Department of Radiology, Physical Medicine, Ophthalmology and Otorhinaolaryngology, of the Faculty of Medicine is located in the Medical Research Centre (CIMES) at University of Malaga. This interdisciplinary group consists of highly qualified radio-physicists with more than 20 years experience in the study of radiation generated by the instruments used in health sciences.
- Radiation protection.
- Dosimetry in patients.
- Dosimetry in exposed professional personnel.
- Quality control.
- Nuclear Medicine.
- Electromagnetic fields.
- Dosimetry in the general public.Dosimetry in exposed professional personnel.
- Assessment and optimisation of the doses given in diagnostic explorations in radiology.
- Radiation protection at low doses.
- Quality control in radiological explorations.
- Consultancy on integrated management models of radiological units.