Cooperative Information Systems
The SICUMA group (Cooperative Information Systems, University of Malaga) shares its activities the Informatics and the Tourism Faculties, both at the Teatinos Campus of the University of Malaga. Its work is focused on the research and development of software systems for the support of technology companies, specially those centered on Tourism and Information Technology.
- Technologies (ICT) applied to tourism, archeology and heritage.
- Recommender Systems.
- Automated Reasoning.
- Formal methods for software engineering.
- Cooperative techniques of development of information systems.
- User interface adapted to the collaboration.
- Analysis, design and deployment of information systems and databases using development methodologies and best practice in Software Engineering.
- Application of collaborative techniques for information systems development.
- HPC many-core CPU.
- · Technology consulting and systems planning.
- Development of technology solutions for companies and institutions in the tourism sector.