URBANISM, TOURISM, LANDSCAPE AND ARCHITECTURAL INNOVATION
This research group from the E.T.S. of Architecture of the University of Malaga, is composed of a human team with wide experience in the relation of the architecture with the landscape and the technological innovation, as much from the field of the design as in construction. It also has experience in city-port relations, the study of tourist architecture derived from the new forms of housing in the contemporary economy; as well as in the development of Smart-city linked to healthy city and mobility.
- Tourism and landscape architectures.
- Contemporary habitat Models.
- The port city and the healthy city.
- Architectural heritage and urban regeneration.
- Urban metabolism and energy.
- Smartcity and architectural and urban innovation.
- Sustainable mobility.
- Studies and reports.
- Management of architectural rehabilitation projects.
- Urban and landscape planning.
- Support to Smartcity in urban, architectural and mobility matters.