MATERNAL-FETAL MEDICINE, EPIGENETICS, WOMEN'S DISEASES AND REPRODUCTIVE HEALTH GROUP CTS1070
The research group on Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Epigenetics, Women's Diseases and Reproductive Health brings together a multidisciplinary group of highly experienced clinical researchers. The group is focused on the diagnosis and treatment of the female genital tract diseases, under the biopsychosocial paradigm, studying all the determining factors of women's health. Also, the group focuses on the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of all the obstetric conditions, analyzing their short- and long-term effects on the health status of their children.
- Perinatal exposures and fetal neuropsychological development.
- Prevention of prematurity.
- Prognostic markers of fetal neurodevelopment.
- Perinatal mental health.
- Genital cancer.
- Technical advice in the management of gynecological pathology.
- Prevention and treatment of genital cancer.
- Research in perinatal mental health.
- Training in perinatal medicine.
- Training in obstetric emergencies.
Main Researcher: ERNESTO GONZALEZ MESA
PAI Reference: CTS1070