The research group "Physiotherapy" of the Faculty of Health Sciences investigates in the area of health and well-being in neurological and cardiorespiratory conditions. We have functional laboratories and Teaching-Assistance units on Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy. One of the main lines of research is the use of virtual reality in neurological patients. Likewise, projects related to the implementation of multimodal intervention programs for their health and well-being are addressed. Finally, another line of research focuses on the use of new technologies for innovation in health sciences teaching
- Projects related to Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy, health and well-being.
- Solutions based on the ability to hybridize scientific knowledge with clinical practice, new technologies, innovation and teaching.
- Clinical studies on multimodal interventions in people with cardiorespiratory and neurological problems.
- Virtual reality in vestibular and neurological physiotherapy.
- Advice on innovation in the teaching of health sciences.
- Scientific-technical advice in Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapy in neurological conditions in pediatrics and during aging.
- Scientific-technical advice in Physiotherapy in cardio-respiratory diseases in adults and pediatrics.
- Scientific-technical advice in Physiotherapy in Lymphology.
- Scientific-technical advice in mHealth and Telemedicine.