INNOVATION AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATIONAL DEVELOPMENT HUM1009
Research Group that aims to respond to the different research concerns in educational innovation for the development of inclusion in training contexts. They develop practical educational proposals to transfer to social and educational communities, initiatives and diverse actions including the following research areas: Inclusive Education, Interculturality, Neuroeducation, Educational Quality, Early Intervention, Education and Healthy Living, as well as educational projects related to care to diversity and personal and community learning needs.
- Inclusive Education.
- Neuroscience and Education.
- Education and Healthy Life.
- Innovation and Educational Quality.
- Early intervention.
- Family education.
- Advice on educational innovation for inclusive education and interculturality.
- Development of educational projects related to early intervention.
- Development of educational programs for attention to diversity.
- Pedagogical training specializing in issues of educational inclusion.
- IDEI consulting service for the adaptation of teaching to new post-covid demands.
Key areaspedagogy education
Main Researcher: JUAN JOSÃ‰ LEIVA OLIVENCIA
PAI Reference: HUM1009