SOCIAL AND CITIZENSHIP EDUCATION
The Social and Citizenship Education research group is made up of teachers at different educational stages and university. Its main objective is to research and promote innovation in the teaching and learning of social and cultural content, at all educational stages and for formal, non-formal and informal education. The team, made up of a dozen teacher-researchers, is specialised in approaching educational processes from the perspective of relevant social problems or socially live issues, from the application of critical literacy, the feminist perspective and historical memory.
- Education for Democratic Citizenship and Human Rights..
- History and Heritage Education.
- Teacher Training in Didactics of Social Sciences.
- Curriculum, didactic models and school textbooks.
- Teaching and Learning of Social Sciences.
- Simulation games for teaching history.
- Design, evaluation and advice for the initial and ongoing training of teachers.
- Educational projects for museums and interpretation centers with historical and social content.
- Design of historical simulation games for educational use.
- Development of school textbooks and curricular materials for the teaching of social and cultural content.
Main Researcher: CARMEN ROSA GARCIA RUIZ
PAI Reference: HUM856