The HUM-994 Research group includes a team of university professors, with a wide professional experience in the private sphere. The active lines of research are mainly Cultural Heritage and Teaching Didactics, and over that basis we have articulated our professional activities
- Protection of Cultural Heritage: Architecture and Urbanism.
- Communication of Cultural Heritage. Itineraries.
- Didactics of Cultural Heritage applied to teaching.
- Tourism and Cultural Heritage.
- Urban cataloging.
- Technical advice on the identification of patrimonial resources.
- Drafting of urban catalogs.
- Drafting of Records of Asset of Cultural Interest: Monument.
- Design of itineraries and urban routes.
- Appraisal and expertise of artistic works,