CONFLICTS, FAMILIES AND SOCIAL INTERVENTION (CONFIS) SEJ518
he research group called Conflicts, Families and Social Intervention has been active for 10 years and is specialized in social research applied to social policies and social welfare. This is why the 10 components develop their lines of research in the analysis of various social issues such as families, gender, transgender, interculturality, social tourism, the elderly, Social Services, disability, loneliness, among others. In addition, these scientists carry out research studies of a social nature, research contracts with companies and social organizations, as well as technical advice to public bodies. He has a long history of working with institutions such as the Junta de Andalucía, IMSERSO, Escuela Andaluza de Salud Pública and various companies and / or third sector. Finally, it also co
- Social services and Welfare Policies.
- Gender and transgender.
- Social Services.
- Elderly and loneliness.
- Social tourism.
- Technical advice to social organizations, public bodies and companies.
- Social research projects.
- Evaluation of social policies and quality.
- Social and community diagnoses and needs studies.
- Transparency and evaluation of public policies.
Key areastourism social studies legal studies psychology
Main Researcher: LU?S MIGUEL ROND?N GARC?A
PAI Reference: SEJ518