ECONOMY AND TAXATION IN THE FACE OF POPULATION AGING
The group of Economy and taxation in the face of population aging is focus on the mechanisms that the legislator could use from an economic point of view but, above all, fiscal so that the public pension system is sustainable and sufficient. To maintain the level of social welfare that characterizes Spain. In this sense, the members of this group have a multidisciplinary scientific training: jurists, economists, and doctors. this training diversity allows to address the study in a global way; as a result, through the group, a monograph and doctrinal articles on the respect has been published.
- Social economy.
- Spanish tax system.
- Agreements of the Toledo pact.
- Studies on life expectancy according to gender.
- Effects of tax expenditures on private savings.
- Incidence of complementary pension systems in maintaining of social welfare.
- The propensity to consume in the retired population.