FEMINISM, COMMUNICATION AND COOPERATION FOR SOCIAL JUSTICE (FEMCOM)
The research group Feminism, Communication and Cooperation for Social Justice (FEMCOM), composed of expert researchers on communication and feminist studies, works on both academia and professions of communication. The main line of action is gender-based communication, cooperation and defense of human rights, as well as raising visibility and awareness of feminist research and supporting young researchers who begin their career in this area.
- Gender-based communication.
- Feminism and woman studies.
- Gender inequality and gender violence.
- Hate speech.
- Human rights and cooperation.
- Advice on gender-based communication.
- Analysis and creation of media discourses from a gender perspective.
- Analysis of media content and typology of messages with contents of sexist violence and hate speech.
- Actions to prevent hate speech tendencies.
- Qualitative research techniques in communication.
- Cooperation and communication in the defense of human rights.