THERMAL ENGINES- UMA
The Thermal Engines UMA research group is composed of researchers from the Department of Mechanical, Thermal and Fluid Engineering at the University of Malaga. This group is mainly focused on the study of emissions in thermal engines and optimization of development of injection systems in them. This researches are useful to improve the efficiency of combustion engines and reduce the pollution produced by them.
- Thermal Engines.
- Direct injection systems in thermal engines.
- Gaseous and particulate emissions of thermal engines.
- Energy analysis of complex systems.
- Analysis of Computational Flows in Thermal Motors.
- Characterization of the soot of an ignition engine.
- Modeling injectors.
- Modeling of diesel engines.
- Simulation of flows within engines.
- Energy recovery systems in the exhaust gases.
- Modeling of exchangers.
- Modeling of heat transmission in devices.
Main Researcher: FRANCISCO JAVIER MARTOS RAMOS
PAI Reference: TEP962