OPTIMIZATION AND ANALYTICS FOR SUSTAINABLE ENERGY SYSTEMS (OASYS)
OASYS is a multidisciplinary research group that currently has eight researchers who develop their work in the areas of Statistics and Operations Research, Optimization, and Exploitation and Planning of Energy Systems. More specifically, the group is dedicated to the design, implementation and validation of new mathematical methods for making decisions with uncertainty using advanced techniques of optimization and automatic learning, where the energy sector is its main field of application to date.
- Optimization and prediction.
- Automatic learning techniques for decision making under uncertainty.
- Exploitation and planning of energy systems with a high renewable component.
- New methods for the operation of smart energy networks.
- Creation and implementation of models for the analysis, classification and interpretation of large amounts of data.
- Design and development of models for the control and prediction of renewable energy systems.
- Development of business strategies in energy markets. Advice on investments in production assets, consumption, storage, transportation and distribution.
- Reports on the techno-economic impact of the integration of renewable energies (wind, solar, etc.).
Main Researcher: Juan Miguel Morales Gonzalez
PAI Reference: TEP967