LANGUAGE TECHNOLOGIES AND INTERCULTURAL COMMUNICATION (TECNOLENGUA) TIC219
The University of MÃ¡laga's Research Group Language Technologies and Intercultural Communication (Tecnolengua) is focused on the automatic analysis of language, discourse, and cognitive processes, with a special interest in sentiment analysis and opinion mining. Although we mainly knowledge-based methodologies, we follow a mixed approach, as we complement such methods with machine-learning techniques from annotated corpora. In previous projects we have worked on the development of software and resources for the creation and management of lexical and terminological databases.
- Computational linguistics. Natural language processing. Corpus linguistics.
- Sentiment analysis and opinion mining.
- Automated speech analysis.
- Corpus annotation for the training and learning of predictive models.
- Text analytics and sentiment analysis.
- Automated language analysis.
- Extraction, analysis, and visualization of touristic intelligence from text.