BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING, COMPUTATIONAL INTELLIGENCE AND COMMUNICATIONS SECURITY TIC251
Biomedical Signal Processing,Computational Intelligence and Communications Security (BioSiP) research group focus the activities in the development of new techniques and learning algorithms with biomedical applications. This includes medical image analysis and processing, computer aided diagnosis tools. Moreover, they have different research lines in cryptography and cybersecurity in collaboration with other national and international research groups. Currently, the group coordinates the computational neurosciences and education at the University of Málaga, in collaboration with the Leeduca Group.
- Medical image processing and analysis.
- Computer aided diagnosis systems.
- Statistical signal processing with biomedical applications.
- Cryptography and communications security.
- Biomedical signal processing. Modelling and classification for CAD systems.
- Intelligent systems for applications in bioinformatics and biomedicine.
- Medical image processing (MRI, SPECT, PET, fMIR, etc).
Key areasict artificial intelligence security
Main Researcher: ANDRES ORTIZ GARC?A
PAI Reference: TIC251