COMPLEX ANALYSIS, FUNCTION SPACE ADN OPERATOR THEORY
The research group Complex Analysis, Function Space and Operator Theory, located in the Department of Mathematical analysis of the Faculty of Sciences, is devoted primarily to research in pure mathematics, specifically in one of the most classic, but fully in force, branches of mathematics: Complex Analysis. This branch has strong links with other such as harmonic and functional analysis, probability theory, geometry and mathematical physics. The members of the group have an extensive experience in teaching and research and collaborate with researchers from other Spanish and European universities. The directorâ€™s group coordinates a national thematic network in complex analysis with 80 members from 14 universities.
- Spaces of analytic functions, conform applications, Riemann surfaces.
- Fixed point.
- Theory of Symmetry: - Applied to complex variables. - Applied to differential equations.
- Spaces of analytic functions.
- Conform applications.
- Ergodic theory.
- Approximation theory.
- Fixed point theory.
- Differential equations.
- Advice for other researchers.
- Organization of congresses on complex analysis and operator theory.