DATA ANALYSIS IN PSYCHOLOGY CTS110
This research group was founded in 1995. The 5 members are specialists in data analysis.One of the main lines of research is the study of the robustness of statistical procedures using Monte Carlo simulation as well as the study of the psychometric properties of psychological tests. Likewise, research is focused on stress in childhood and adolescence and in other special populations, such as people diagnosed with breast cancer or caregivers of people with dementia. Finally, research is also focused on variables linked to positive psychology, such as strengths of character, optimism and flourishing.
- Robustness of statistical procedures. Monte Carlo Simulation.
- Stress in childhood and adolescence.
- Stress and fight in breast cancer.
- Psychological variables associated with character strengths.
- Construction and adaptation of psychometric tests.
- Profile and habit of use of communication technologies.
- Training courses in statistical data analysis.
- Development and adaptation of psychological test.
- Experimental design and data analysis.