ECONOMICAL ANALYSIS OF TOURISM SECTOR
The research group Economical Analysis of Tourism Sector consists of seven researchers and is located in the Department of Applied Economics (Economic) of the University School of Tourism. A highly qualified team realizes market studies in the tourism sector, that are of interest for companies from the hotel industry, who want to know and assure the quality standard of their services.
- Economical analysis of the tourist sector.
- Business studies of the tourism sector.
- Definition of concentration and integration strategies for corporations in the tourism sector.
- Tourism destination management.
- Analysis of hotels and their online market presence.
- Online marketing strategies.
- Deployment of Revenue management.