ECONOMIC ANALYSIS SEJ122
The research group "Economic Analysis" based in the Department of Economic Theory and Economic History, Faculty of Economics, aims the study of the economy at an aggregate level, applying modern and rigorous tools to the analysis and evaluation of main macroeconomics problems, including debt crisis and technological aspects of economic growth.
- Dynamic Macroeconomics.
- Exchange Types.
- Labor Economics. The Job Market.
- Productivity and New Technologies.
- Studies on the economic aspects of markets.
- Reports and analysis of the labor market.
- Implementation of new technologies to increase productivity in companies.Â· Studies on the economic aspects of markets.