COMPUTER TEXT ARCHIVES OF ANDALUSIA (ARINTA)
The research group Computer text archives of Andalusia (ARINTA), in the Department of Spanish Philology and Romance at University of Malaga, is specialized in the cataloguing and compilation of a wealth of texts from Andalusia, in particular both published and unpublished ordinances/bylaws and charters for further analysis and editing. In addition, the 15 philologists who make up this research group perform lexical studies in order to better understand the vocabulary and cultural level of Andalusia. Among their work it is the study and analysis of legal texts originating in medieval Andalusia that excels.
- Andalusian dialectology.
- Morphosyntax and historical pragmatics.
- Lexicology, lexicography and toponymy.
- Historiography of the Spanish language.
- Historical phonetics and phonology.
- Advice given on the computerization of archives.
- Compilation of computer records on: - Legal medieval texts. - Wealth of legal texts.
- Analysis of datasets of legal texts.
- Development of dictionaries related to law.
- Spanish courses for foreigners.
Keywordslegal studies studies social heritage