THEORY OF LAW, INTERPRETATION AND LEGAL REASONING. THEORY OF THE LEGAL ARGUMENT SEJ406
This research group studies the relationship between the Law and Literature, formation of the literary culture of Law and reading culture of Law. In addition, this research group deals with various materials amongst which can be found journalism, psychology for example.
- Legal narrativism: - Narrativist theory of law. - Legal argument.
- Literary theory of law: - Law. - Literature.
- Legal theory.
- Rights theory.
- Social rights.
- Equality and gender.
- Civil liberties.
- Advice given on equality and gender, theory of rights, social rights to: - Public administration (local and general). - Institutional fields (local and general). - Consultants on equality. - Organisations related immigration. - Non-profit organisations (NGOs).
- Assistance on legal theory to professional bodies: Professional associations, universities and Education centers interested in this field.
- Advice given on literary theory to Scientific Academies.