PARALLEL ARCHITECTURES AND ALGORITHMS TIC113
Research group whose activity is summed up in five scientific fields, parallel computing in high-performance architectures, image and video processing, application specific architectures and computer arithmetic, numerical simulation, and bioinformatics. This group has modern equipment and facilities in the Biocomputing Center at the University of Malaga, sited in the Andalusian Technology Park (PTA).
- Parallel computing in high-performance architectures.
- Application specific architectures and computer arithmetic.
- Image and video processing.
- Audiovisual information systems.
- Numerical simulation of physical systems.
- Development of specific hardware for industrial applications.
- Quality analysis of industrial products based on visual inspection.
- Development of audiovisual information systems.
- · Computational optimization of the numerical simulation of industrial processes.
- Advanced optimization methods for applications in multiprocessors and clusters (massive processing and data storage).
- Bioinformatics applications. Management and analysis of gene expression data. Data mining.
Key areasict aerospace artificial intelligence
Main Researcher: EMILIO L?PEZ ZAPATA
PAI Reference: TIC113