EDUCATION, ART AND LITERATURE (E-ARLIT) HUM816
The E-Arlit group is formed by specialists in education, art, language and literature who study the teaching and learning of artistic- discursive languages, visual and audiovisual - in educational contexts. All the people who compose it, linked to the non-formal or formal teaching of the arts, have extensive experience in research works of very diverse nature. This diversity brings wealth to the group and its ability to assume academic-scientific work related to the different research lines of the group.
- The development of the artistic curriculum at different levels and educational stages.
- Artistic processes in childhood from a semiotic perspective.
- The study of the illustrated album as artistic production and teaching resource.
- The relationships between artistic languages and emotional intelligence.
- The Study of Heritage and its interpretation from Artistic Education.
- Gender and power in educational contexts.
- The role of families and the intergenerational digital divide.
- Transalphabetizations and the promotion of reading.
- Visual, multimodal and media literacy in teacher training.
- Artistic Literacy.
- Advisor to educational centres about educational implications of the process of children’s representation and children’s identity.
- Design of didactic material: - Pre-school education. - Primary education. - Special education.
- Design of didactic books adapted for the handicapped.
- Organization of conferences about the research topics.
Key areassocial studies psychology pedagogy heritage education
Main Researcher: ROSARIO GUTIERREZ PEREZ
PAI Reference: HUM816