QUALITY OF LIFE AND COMMUNITY INTERVENTION AND ORGANIZATIONAL INTERVENTION HUM590
This research group was created with the aim of creating, within the area of social psychology, a specific line of study in the field of community psychology and around a fundamental topic such as the quality of life. Over time, other social intervention professionals have joined the research team, forming an interdisciplinary team of social workers, sociologists and social psychologists. The main interest of the researchers is to improve the quality of life. In this respect, their work is focused on the most deprived people, such as vulnerable groups of immigrants, the elderly, people with health problems or people at risk of social exclusion.
- Sense of community and Quality of life.
- Social support and quality of life in vulnerable populations.
- Quality of life and health.
- Quality of life and occupational health.
- Immigration and interculturality.
- Old people.
- Social participation and empowerment.
- Social intervention from a gender perspective.
- Social Intervention and Social Services.
- Community intervention, social inequalities and social marginalization.
- Studies to promote quality of life.
- Analysis of the psychosocial needs of the population of Malaga.
- Training programs for community social services.
- Training plan on quality of life in health institutions and social services.
- Studies on quality of life in cancer patients and their relatives.
- Analysis of the specific needs of vulnerable groups (immigrants, the elderly).
Key areashealth social studies psychology
Main Researcher: MÂª ISABEL HOMBRADOS MENDIETA
PAI Reference: HUM590